Product | Nyon
beqom is looking for a Product Designer to be responsible for designing engaging user experiences, interactions and visuals for our product. The candidate will work with our product and engineering teams as well as engaging directly with our large enterprise clients to gather feedback and engage in design activities. The ideal candidate possesses a blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills.
- You'll be responsible for designing, researching, prototyping, and implementing features for future iterations of our product.
- Contribute to our design system with design guidelines, pattern libraries, content strategy and documentation to promote good UX & Design practices across our product and experiences.
- Design end-to-end flows and visuals and individually contribute to the product and feature set.
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product.
- Inspire and encourage good UX & Design to colleagues to create coherent user experiences for complex business activities.
- Partner with designers, engineers, implementation teams, QA, and business stakeholders, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from ideation to launch - as well as post-launch design support.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related roles.
- Expert design knowledge of mobile and or desktop interfaces and patterns.
- Experience developing system level components such as icon library, animation library etc.
- Experience communicating complex ideas and designs to multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Accessibility compliance (WCAG 2.0).
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments.
- Expert knowledge of visual design principles and collaboration tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision, etc.).
Nice to have's
- Experience working with large enterprises and/or financial services.
- Motion design and animation skills.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Location Nyon, Switzerland, expected travel up to 20-30%.
- A dynamic and very international working environment favouring initiative and autonomy.
- Support of entrepreneurial behaviour in a fast growing new office location.
- Annual company kick-off to meet all global employees; always somewhere fun and exciting!
- Strong company culture - check our Glassdoor reviews!
beqom is a fast-growing global enterprise software company. We focus on managing compensation and performance for the world’s largest companies. This means we work with the most exciting brands worldwide. Our mission is to make the employees of our customers happy. To accomplish that mission, we first start with making our own people happy.
We operate in a high-growth entrepreneurship environment with passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking and smart individuals that are dedicated to our mission. If you recognize yourself in this description and want to join such an environment, let’s get in touch!
Would you like to apply?
Write us an email: email@example.com explaining shortly why we should hire you!
What I value most at beqom is the people I get to work with. Every single one, from the leadership team down to the employees, is hand picked to fit the culture, which makes the experience of working with any team or department an absolutely pleasant one